Thursday, August 25, 2011

My Estrel's Dessert Comes First

It was 6 p.m. and I didn't care if dessert came first. I've always been a Hizon's Cake fan and I've stopped eating their mocha cake because of my cocoa sensitivity. I switched to Carrot Cakes and Estrel's Caramel Cakes a few years ago and it meant that I can still eat my dessert merrily around people devouring their moist chocolate cakes. Today, there was an Estrel's Caramel Cake in the fridge waiting for me and I wanted an icing rush reward.


I love my fresh Estrel's cake melted for around half an hour so that the icing is smooth in my mouth. My mom once paid extra for additional flowers and the top looked like a bouquet of pastel icing roses. Nobody likes them here and I always end up eating them off their plates. I guess my cake icing craving happily compensates for the lack of chocolate in my life now. Everything, it seems, can be customized at this point in time. Go and pick your Estrel's Caramel Cake in their site now!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The comments are now being moderated and may not immediately be posted. Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I have set this comment section to be easily moderated and filtered against spam.