Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Last-Minute Kyss

Because of the recent coupon site phenomena, J and I got to try out Kyss Cafe across the A-Venue Mall in Makati. (There is a list of all coupon sites known to me here in Manila by the way.) It was the last day of claiming for us last-minute folks and a whole lot of bar chow for 2 people!


They didn't have the tomato soup and the other one we ordered so we ended up ordering these:
Pumpkin Blossoms Tempura (P178) - J liked it, it tasted raw and was too fishy for me, well it was tinapa with sweet and sour sauce,


4-Cheese Truffle Pizza (P422) - I only tasted 2 and I would guess common cheeses were used, too heavy and


Salpicao (P306) - I finished this one, salty overload though for me.


And just like that, our coupon flew away. You'll never know unless you try. If this is bar chow for drinking people, I guess it's alright for the price. The coupon price was not fully deducted to our bill though. Again, drunk people wouldn't mind that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The comments are now being moderated and may not immediately be posted. Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I have set this comment section to be easily moderated and filtered against spam.