Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Affordable Never-Fail Comfort Food in Manila

I'm working back in time. I fell in love with this ever since it first came out. When I want fast take out and I'm not with anyone, I make it a point to spoil myself and eat my never-fail comfort food. I can only find the same great taste in the Philippines and in every corner of Manila. Cha-Dan! Haha.


I almost didn't recognize it with the new styro design. It's probably been that long since I had time for myself like last Sunday. I could eat this over and over again. Never-fail comfort food! My love affair with the Jollibee Burger Steak has never stopped. The means to get it though has changed from somebody being asked to buy me some to my Jollibee dates with J to take out and now, drive-thru since I already know how to drive!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a fan of Jollibee too. Especially their spaghetti. =)

    ReplyDelete

The comments are now being moderated and may not immediately be posted. Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I have set this comment section to be easily moderated and filtered against spam.