Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Big Better Burgers!

J would never refuse a burger. He cleverly dropped hints to try out this burger joint he saw for a "quick snack" when I told him I was hungry after the Blogger Fiesta Event at SM North Edsa last Saturday. I believe I would quickly follow his cravings after this. We just found Big Better Burgers!


I got to choose from the menu because my appetite was the gauge for our little snack. We still had reservations for Kyss later that day. We ordered the Hahalapeno Burger, a best-seller according to the girl who took out order. At around P189, our meal already came with a Free Drink and Fried Potatoes!


Then came our delicious Hahalapeno Burger, all tangy with a hint of sweet and spicy. 


I said "Oh my Gosh" quietly and ate my part faster than J. I've been waiting for this kind of burger to tickle my senses and satisfy my burger cravings. 


Who knew salsa can make such a huge difference and can actually be paired with burger?! I didn't even notice and pick on the onions. J was satisfied in a different way, he said the patty tasted superb. 


I liked my sloppy burger bun drenched in salsa sauce! FYI: You don't have to go all the way to SM North Edsa for this. There are actually 9 Big Better Burger branches already: Commonwealth, Katipunan, Pergola, SM Fairview, SM Cubao, Studio One Alabang, University Mall Taft, Jupiter and SM North Edsa. This place is included in my Guiltless Getaways picks of restaurants in Manila.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The comments are now being moderated and may not immediately be posted. Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I have set this comment section to be easily moderated and filtered against spam.