Thursday, August 25, 2011

Singapore Food Hangover!

It seems I'm still a little hung over after my 2 consecutive Singapore trips. I'd jump at the chance when I see Singapore food in Manila now. I talked about the Bottomless Pit Syndrome in this post. I've heard about Shiok at the Fort, too bad we were only there for a quick merienda.


The Cheese Prata (P70) was all I had and it's not so bad for the price (not for the quality of the cheese). I liked the Ananda Bhavan that I had in Singapore better with its stringy cheese.


They did have the Teh-C and Carrot Cake in the menu but they were both unavailable.


Where do I get my Singapore fix in Manila now...? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The comments are now being moderated and may not immediately be posted. Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I have set this comment section to be easily moderated and filtered against spam.