Thursday, August 25, 2011

A Taste of Philly!

I was supposed to try Goodfellas in QC for their burgers! My eyes darted towards the Philly Cheese Steak on the menu. I had my very first Philly Cheesesteak in Philadelphia and I thought one 12-inch cut in half was enough for our Greyhound trip onto the next state. My sister and I ended up finishing it in around 10 minutes after we got on the bus. Every now and then, there would be another restaurant who will attempt to bring the Philly Cheesesteak here.


The Goodfellas Philly Cheesesteak was thick, meaty, flavorful (too salty for the first one) and good for the price. I finished the fries (which I don't do, *wink). I liked the Buffalo Wings with the Blue Cheese and all (was munching on the carrots like a wabbit too). Not bad, Goodfellas! Maybe we'll hang around there after you've finished construction of your open bar outside.


I think it's the original uber thinness of the meat and the dripping, melted and stringy cheese that I'm constantly craving for. It's just not the same. Sis, until our next Philly trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The comments are now being moderated and may not immediately be posted. Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I have set this comment section to be easily moderated and filtered against spam.