Thursday, August 25, 2011

Jumbo Yoshinoya Double Beef Treat!

I've known Mr. Boy Kuripot J for 10 years now and we met in a Taiwan trip where we were also first introduced to Yoshinoya. Now that I think about it and established the connection, it's been 10 years since I started eating only Beef Gyudon in Yoshinoya. Today, I've got a confession to make and no, it's not TT's Beef Misono. Old habits die hard and new ones can always emerge.


J ordered this Jumbo plate while I ordered my Beef Gyudon the last time we were at the Yoshinoya in SM Megamall. He's always been the more experimental foodie. I stole a piece from his Beef Yakiniku half and starting eating that instead. There it was within my reach, so willingly given - generous, sweet and thin strips of beef over hot sticky rice and perfectly blanched bean sprouts... Thanks a lot for this new addiction, J!


Then when I passed by Yoshinoya in Robinsons Galleria the other week, I ordered my very own Beef Yakiniku meal and ate everything during my alone time! My mind went blank about blogging and I recovered only after this much was left in my big plate...


'Nuf said. Oh, one last! The Jumbo plate that J ordered was Jumbo B (Beef Gyudon + Beek Yakiniku in one at around P170!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The comments are now being moderated and may not immediately be posted. Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I have set this comment section to be easily moderated and filtered against spam.