Wednesday, August 24, 2011

You, Kebaber?

I consider myself a Kebab-Hunter now. I remember how J used to rave about it and I would deny his request to eat at a restaurant because I knew I didn't like it even though I can't remember the details of the first time he made me eat a piece. When I tried Mister Kabab in QC and Behrouz's kebab with buttered rice in Wilson, I was hooked and ended up craving for this when the clock strikes 12 a.m. and I'm still outside. J and I came across Kebabers at the GT Tower 5th floor cafeteria in Makati. 


For P70+ pesos, we ordered 2 beef kebabs and 1 fish kebab.  The fish kebab was something I never tried out before.


The meal was ordinary and cheap but just imagine having kebab access for lunch every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The comments are now being moderated and may not immediately be posted. Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I have set this comment section to be easily moderated and filtered against spam.