Thursday, August 25, 2011

All-Day, All-Night Tapas in Manila!

I wonder where I put all these food... I'm still eating and craving for tapa whenever I'm in Manila at past 12 midnight. There's always Tapa King and there's Rufo's Famous Tapa, both open for 24 hours. By the way, there's a Tapa King inside the Lau Pa Sat Festival Market too (24-hour hawker in Singapore, but it was closed when we went there, only we have 24 hours in Manila)!


I use lots of vinegar for my Tapa Prince. For Rufo's, the sauciness sets it apart so no need for a lot of vinegar there. I'd like to think I'm not alone in these late-night rice cravings so I'm posting it here to test you. A lot of blogging and brain activity almost always leaves me hungry...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The comments are now being moderated and may not immediately be posted. Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I have set this comment section to be easily moderated and filtered against spam.