Friday, September 2, 2011

Currently Craving The Grillery's Buffalo Wings

The Grillery was a good find for another comfort food - signature Buffalo Wings. The place reminded me of the lineup of restaurants in the UP Teacher's Village, only this one was not out of the way in Guijo Street, Makati. The first thing I said was, "May ganito pala sa Makati." Just imagine being in a remodeled house with walls covered in art. Then for food and entertainment, there's buffalo wings, good old barbeque, Tanduay ice and stand-up comedy.


I could probably finish the order of The Grillery's Buffalo Wings (P200) by myself. It wasn't as sweet as my favorite Belgian Fries and not as tangy as Brooklyn Pizza's delicious fat wings. It was a very enjoyable pika-pika and it had a twist of its own. I believe it's not the only thing that worked. The whole place was such a nice breather from the usual restaurants and bars around Makati. There's laughter coming from the show in the second floor too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The comments are now being moderated and may not immediately be posted. Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I have set this comment section to be easily moderated and filtered against spam.