Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Saturday Legaspi Market in Makati

After 2 rounds around the Legaspi Market, I finally chose what I was going to have for lunch - The P30 Melon Juice. There were too many expensive choices and too many people for me at 12 pm. My sister bought pasta with Mussels drowned in Vodka Sauce. 


I ordered the Cebu Lechon rice meal P100 and was a wee bit disappointed.


I liked the pasta order better although it would cost you P200 to taste something out of the ordinary which come in generous portions like it. I'll probably come back fully accepting that P200 is the average rate of a decent meal here and come earlier next time. There is no store name recall for this short food trip for me, I just kept looking for a quick lunch. What's sure though about the Legaspi Saturday Market is that there's variety and it's an around the world foodie experience available every Saturday morning. Just be ready to splurge Makati-style.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The comments are now being moderated and may not immediately be posted. Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I have set this comment section to be easily moderated and filtered against spam.