Wednesday, September 14, 2011

On Losing Weight

I'm dreading the tasks I have to do to lose weight again ever since I realized I ate too much from my Mindanao trip a few weeks ago. My thought at that time was to eat as much as I can and what was available because it was already right in front of me so freely given and that I don't know when I'd be back in GenSan. Now, I'm faced with how to lose weight in Manila and still go on those awesome food trips with J. I've figured something out last night.

It's about wanting to lose weight to bring my body back to how it was when I was a child, when I was the thinnest among my siblings and I didn't have any competition when it comes to consistency in maintaining my weight and looking good. Throwing that story out of the window. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The comments are now being moderated and may not immediately be posted. Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I have set this comment section to be easily moderated and filtered against spam.