Thursday, September 15, 2011

Alexandre, French Lounge in Manila

If I'm looking for a quiet place for a business meeting or to hang out with girlfriends or work online in my laptop, I think I'll go to Alexandre at Fort Bonifacio again. You could order food to share and spend the day in this French patisserie slash lounge and perfume shop. J and I took a few hours to finish the big servings.


We were ready for dinner so we went for these - ranked by preference. We missed the other pastries and crepes.

Quatre Fromages (P440)

Strawberry Meringue (P35)

Vanilla Meringue (P35)
Macaroon (P45)

Caramel Cream (P105)

Spinach Ricotta (P360)

Store Details: 
Alexandre Cafe
31st St. cor. 1st Avenue, Taguig
403-2907
http://alexandre.ph

No comments:

Post a Comment

The comments are now being moderated and may not immediately be posted. Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I have set this comment section to be easily moderated and filtered against spam.