Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Cecon Advance Multivitamins Challenge

You may have noticed my chocolate counter on the side. I have not eaten cocoa (the only food allergen in my list) in half a year and I did it for my well-being. The counter keeps the commitment alive. Today, I am doing another challenge: taking the new Cecon Advance for 31 straight days. I'll put another counter below my first one.

It says on the pack that it has B Complex + Ascorbic Acid + Zinc. I've been taking it for a few days (and it smells like candy, I'm drawn to it). Restart to zero. If you want some, it's available in stores today.

*Update 10/11/11: I actually finished my challenge and I bought another stash, box actually, to keep me healthy for the rainy days and in the loop from Mercury Drugstore. The counter kept me from missing the daily commitment. The B Complex most probably is the one helping with my digestion and keeping my energy levels up. Ascorbic acid or Vitamin C is known to help prevent colds and aids healing. Zinc is good for skin care and increases brain activity. Of course, there are many more benefits. Bottom line: I just don't feel sick with coughs and colds every time and my energy comes from somewhere. Now, I'm watching my diet while taking this. That's twice the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The comments are now being moderated and may not immediately be posted. Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I have set this comment section to be easily moderated and filtered against spam.