Saturday, June 25, 2011

Violation List for Manila Drivers!

I'm a new Manila driver and I'm scared of burly policemen. Rather than dwell on their corrupt image, I want to focus on learning more about being a safe driver. I didn't go to driving school and I'm not sure if they even discuss about these violations and penalties.

I found this on the MMDA (Metropolitan Manila Development Authority) site along with a few FAQs on Disaster Awareness, Vehicular Accidents, Smoking, Truck Ban, Towing, Number Coding and Apprehension Protocol by Traffic Officers. Awareness is the first step.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The comments are now being moderated and may not immediately be posted. Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I have set this comment section to be easily moderated and filtered against spam.