Friday, June 24, 2011

It's Been a Long Time

It's also been a long time since I had cravings to eat the best steak in town. I used to eat beef every day of my every meal and I would always choose it over pork, veggies, fruits, other seafood, chicken and fish (in that order). I guess the year started differently with a friend who introduced me to the benefits of good health. I've begun trying out other types of food and actually liked eating in smaller portions. I've also fallen in love with Barre3 (Yoga, Pilates and Ballet mix at The Spa) and I feel unusually energized after a challenging workout.

On another note, it also took me a long time to think about continuing to write in this blog or just concentrate on the Girl Kuripot and Guiltless Getaways. I've finally made my choice today. This blog is an extension of my self-expression and I don't want to just let it go. Two paragraphs of my thoughts are deposited into this blog at every post. I can make that an every day habit, a practice of sorts. Perhaps that isn't such a bad idea. Hold me to account.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The comments are now being moderated and may not immediately be posted. Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I have set this comment section to be easily moderated and filtered against spam.