Saturday, March 26, 2011

More Than Burritos & Tacos

I've done Quesadillas and Burritos, it didn't occur to me that there was more to Mexican food available here in Manila. Thanks to the experts who said that there's more to Burritos & Tacos located along Ortigas Avenue near Xavier School, I picked out a few more favorites I would gladly eat again.

Mexican Chipotle Pizza

Al Pastor Tostada

Special and Rare Occasion: Charred like the Tostada and Customized Non-Spicy Burrito

Dump the French Fries for the Sweet Potato Fries

Over the Top B&T Ball Park Nachos with OLIVES!!!

Care to try?

FYI - B&T also has this Mole with 26 ingredients, including chocolate, eaten with pita. Tagged as the national dish of Mexico.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The comments are now being moderated and may not immediately be posted. Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I have set this comment section to be easily moderated and filtered against spam.