Friday, March 25, 2011

Sweet Mango-Licious Summer at DQ!

I thought my Dairy Queen days were over when I declared to be chocolate-free last December. Boy, was I in for a treat! Go ahead and rush to Dairy Queen stores in Manila.


I finished that Mango Cheesecake Blizzard until the last scoop. The experience of sweet mango slices blended with cheesecake chunks fused in soft-served vanilla ice cream was superb.


I barely had space for the Mango Pineapple Blizzard and the slice of Mango Cheesecake Blizzard Cake.


The first one was enough to keep me Loca over Mango. You and I have got all summer long to enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The comments are now being moderated and may not immediately be posted. Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I have set this comment section to be easily moderated and filtered against spam.