Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Culinary Terrorism

Ever heard of deconstructed dining where you can eat unusual items like the menu? How about spending around $25,000 to dine and be strapped to your seat up in the sky? They even have bonus entertainment also held by a crane and you can have the pick of the view you want. How about eating authentic Grandma-cooked Italian food? Flintstone sizes of baby back ribs? I want to travel the world and see them for myself.

It has been done. It's the life that I want. I would gladly renounce my hesitant and picky palette for this pleasure. I bet I can learn a thing or two about cooking too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The comments are now being moderated and may not immediately be posted. Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I have set this comment section to be easily moderated and filtered against spam.