Monday, December 27, 2010

Noche Buena in XinTianDi

I spent the first installment of the Christmas holidays differently this year starting with the Noche Buena. I don't think I have eaten this much for 2 consecutive days in my entire life. My Christmas Eve was spent with a very late dinner at a hotel restaurant. By 10 p.m., I was so hungry and was ready to eat anything. I sampled everything that was in front of me with gusto... We ate the night away until Christmas. 2 hours passed by so fast.

Christmas Eve Menu: Fried Hakaw. Spinach Dumpling. Xiao Long Pao. Sukling Pig. Jellyfish. Prawns with Salted Egg. Fish with Vermicelli. Beef with Foie Gras. Soft Shell Crab. Noodles. Shark's Fin Dumpling Soup. Chestnut Cream. Ampalaya Buchi.


2 comments:

  1. Ampalaya buchi? How did that taste like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. not so good...actually the green part was tolerable. the inside part tasted weird haha. almost like chinese medicine mixed with galapong.

    ReplyDelete

The comments are now being moderated and may not immediately be posted. Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I have set this comment section to be easily moderated and filtered against spam.