Monday, December 6, 2010

1st Christmas Party of Many - NomNom Foodie Club

I love the celebration of the Yuletide season in Manila. I have already heard my first Christmas song last September, my first Parol lights spectacle last October and my first Christmas decoration sighting last November. The month of December is all about the Christmas parties, the cool nights, the reunions, the food and the family vacations. Everything else becomes bearable because there is something good ahead.



Last December 1, we headed over to the Nomnom Foodie Club's Christmas Party in MOA. Together with a few bloggers and friends we have met over the years, this day was the first time I witnessed an actual foodie club in action. Everything we ate had Eden Cheese except for the chicken.


The Nomnom Foodie Club is open to everybody and anybody who is a foodie. Good food or not, blogger or not, this endeavor seeks to eventually help foodies write about their experiences as a Nomnomclub.com follower. The thing I enjoyed the most is the gathering of foodies on special occasions or at any given time for the love of food. Christmas is just a few days away and "Nomnom"(Jonel) has this wonderful idea to bring us all together for the occasion (complete with monito monita).

No comments:

Post a Comment

The comments are now being moderated and may not immediately be posted. Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I have set this comment section to be easily moderated and filtered against spam.