Friday, December 24, 2010

Looking for Cooked Japanese Food

I am still on the road to finding that Japanese Restaurant. I must say finding one is hard since I don't eat raw food. I am sure there's more to Japanese food than this. 


Any Japanese food suggestions?

I've always wanted to try Bistro Miyake since I saw it in Annapolis a couple of weeks before. It looked like a fine dining place from the outside.

We ordered the classics - Chicken Teriyaki, Tofu Steak, Beef Teppan and Seafood Sukiyaki.





3 of us ate these but there were leftovers despite of the small servings. There were no favorites here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The comments are now being moderated and may not immediately be posted. Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I have set this comment section to be easily moderated and filtered against spam.