Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Robinsons Malls Privilege Card!

Topshop (on sale January 6 to February 5!), Topman (on sale January 6 to February 5!), Dorothy Perkins (on sale January 6 to February 5!), Robinsons Department Store and Robinsons Movieworld, here I come! Just got my Robinsons Malls Privilege Card! I always end up going for the new arrivals and not the sale items so this is perfect for my shopping, foodie finds and movie dates in Robinsons Galleria and Forum Robinsons in Pioneer (like BBB) hehehe.


Get your Robinsons Malls Privilege Card at the Customer Service Centers starting January 9, 2012 for a P5000 single or accumulated one month receipt/s (starting November 25, 2011) at Galleria, Manila, Forum, Metro East, Bacolod and P3000 for the other Robinsons Malls. Now there's something to carry in my wallet until September 2013 =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The comments are now being moderated and may not immediately be posted. Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I have set this comment section to be easily moderated and filtered against spam.