Friday, January 13, 2012

Pao Pao's Taro Milk and Spicy Squid

I've written about the rise of Pearl Milk Teas in Manila in one of my previous posts. Sometimes though, it would often come out as a complaint that they don't have Taro in their menus. During those cravings, I would often go back to a cheaper and caffeine-free Quickly.


I've heard about Pao Pao Xiao Chi from my younger sister and she would often say that they're more like the once-famous high school/bagets snack food place Ersao with their "de-tusok na" Spicy Squid, Spicy Chicken and Spicy Pork.



I found (in Robinsons Forum Food Court) "put-all-you-can" spice mixes to put in my cheap Spicy Squid (around P55, I put Black Sesame, Yellow Curry, Red Chili and Kimchi I think haha) 


and thank goodness they have Pao Pao Taro Milk (P55 too) as the partner drink for this olden days treat.


Store Details: http://www.paopao.com.ph/

1 comment:

  1. wow another milk tea shop. they're everywhere na.. literally!

    ReplyDelete

The comments are now being moderated and may not immediately be posted. Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I have set this comment section to be easily moderated and filtered against spam.