Monday, January 9, 2012

A Cappella in Manila

I went shopping without J at the Shang last Saturday and quickly got impatient over where else to go when I've already found what I wanted to buy in the Rustan's sale. Rather than act on impulse, do a shopping spree and abuse my tired feet, however, I found myself pausing, pulling up a chair and listening to A Cappella music in Manila.


I was drowning in thoughts of joining a choir and making beautiful music, singing good old classic songs with people for a cause and traveling too all over the world. Hearing A Cappella Manila just brought out that childhood and young adult desire again and fate brought me there for a reason. Wonder where to start with this though this 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The comments are now being moderated and may not immediately be posted. Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I have set this comment section to be easily moderated and filtered against spam.