Thursday, May 29, 2014

#100HappyDays Blogging, Writing, Published! - with @BoracayMandarin

Blogging has opened quite a number of doors for me. Once impossible, I've learned that I actually love to write. I'd like to thank Boracay Mandarin Island Hotel (check out my hotel experience) for this opportunity to share my adventures with Boracay travelers.

boracay-island-booklet.jpg

One day soon, I'd be an author. Thank you for fueling my dreams farther (I hope they would fall more in love with you and Boracay =) ) and making me happy. It's time to book for Boracay again!!! =D

boracay-island-booklet.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

The comments are now being moderated and may not immediately be posted. Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I have set this comment section to be easily moderated and filtered against spam.