Sunday, May 18, 2014

#100HappyDays This Godzilla

If there are movies I wouldn't watch, it will be along the lines of ghosts, zombies, aliens and dinosaurs. Well, I braced myself for Godzilla upon J's nice (how-can-I-say-no) invite. I'm proud to say that I sat through everything without closing my eyes just because - is it just me or does this Godzilla look like a cute bear wolf dog? =D


The story was also slow and I was wondering if Godzilla was the winged Moto when the action started. I got busy analyzing the story to even be scared (oh I couldn't get over the Ultraman laser beams and if the tail will be used as a weapon too) haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The comments are now being moderated and may not immediately be posted. Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I have set this comment section to be easily moderated and filtered against spam.