Monday, May 26, 2014

#100HappyDays Good to Great


Yesterday, I received one of those 28 Days to Great emails as part of my Barre3 Challenge. This is supposedly my final week and the message was to level up - transform "good" to "great" and go that extra mile as if it were my last day on earth. I began to have inner conversations as I walked to class this morning and have been continuously asking myself how to make everything good to great the whole day so far.

It's been fun and I'm actually doing great! I guess the next step for me is to challenge myself again and keep at it for 30 days until I've happily ingrained it into my lifestyle. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

The comments are now being moderated and may not immediately be posted. Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I have set this comment section to be easily moderated and filtered against spam.