Thursday, May 22, 2014

#100HappyDays Early Morning Conversations

I've come to appreciate waking up early every morning for the past few weeks with my Barre3 schedule. The first 2 weeks were spent on myself - getting acquainted with the moves, being comfortable but still challenged and adjusting according to my body. There was a turn of events though and I started having wonderful conversations with my Barre-mates

Today, I spent those few minutes before class with Doc talking about food (again haha) and the few minutes after class with our awesome instructor talking about other possible options on the workouts (so that I don't injure myself, do everything as intended and get the optimum benefits) and AND biking (she told me about The Tour of Hope =), I've been afraid to get on a bike for a long time)! I guess three of the important things I've noticed are - there are so many ways to do one thing (and you just have to find one that works for you at that moment), being conscious of what feels better for me is a good thing (it varies per person) and being this much connected makes me happy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The comments are now being moderated and may not immediately be posted. Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I have set this comment section to be easily moderated and filtered against spam.