Friday, May 16, 2014

#100HappyDays @KedsPH Purple Champs

Since today is Casual Friday, I decided to take out my purple Keds Champs =) I was able to walk comfortably to my mall meeting and run around doing errands for a few hours (my feet thank me). I got this baby for the Keds Brave Girl Campaign and took it to Taiwan for a week so I'm kinda attached to them now hihi.

purple-keds.jpg

I'm so glad I didn't wear sandals today and I breezed through the other side of the mall to catch my ride. I was also dancin' a little in these and thinkin' of core workouts while I waited haha ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The comments are now being moderated and may not immediately be posted. Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I have set this comment section to be easily moderated and filtered against spam.