Thursday, December 1, 2011

The New Red Box Manila

Music is an integral part of my life and I think it has a lot to do with my name. In the past months, the radio always kept me company whenever I work. I think their playlists should include more Christmas songs, especially now that it's December already. When I've grown tired of waiting, I might just go back to Red Box in Eastwood to experience the new karaoke scene in the metro - to sing, to dance, to listen, to eat, to drink, to play, to work, to go online, to be with friends and to rock and roll. 


Here's why:
1. There's a simple buffet! I will go back for the liempo, the fish and the baby potatoes. Try their around the world shooters and see where that can take you.


My nth round with iced tea...


2. They have original music videos and original singers to duet with you. Thank goodness. No more bikini-clad or amateur videos that are very distracting. They have tied up with the Filipino Association of Composers, Authors and Publishers (FILSCAP) headed by Mr. Noel Cabangon to recognize the true owners of musical works. That's support for the music industry. 


3. They have a room with a billiard table and game console. You can get it if it's unoccupied and you meet the people requirement with no extra cost.


4. They have a room with a stage where you can also smoke, hold parties and meet strangers on a weekday. Think comedy night types and singing contests.


5. You can totally occupy a room by yourself at the same rate. Maybe to practice your singing, listen to music, learn new songs, dance, plan your life, work (there's WIFI) and chill. It can be your super secret place.

6. There's no scoring mode so I don't know if it's a good thing for you. I don't really believe in that anyway.

7. It's more than just karaoke now with your friends. You can definitely hold birthdays, bridal showers, dates, anniversaries, parties and many more here.

A few things I didn't like though are the remote control, microphones (wireless please hehehe) and navigation, plus the live-type dancing songs or concert hit songs that didn't have any lyrics. 

All in all, I definitely liked their rebranding and enjoyed the night singing at the top of my lungs. Haha. I like the oldies and love songs hehehe.


Click here to read more about the new Red Box in Manila.

Store Details:
Red Box Eastwood
4th Level, Eastwood Richmonde Hotel, near the cinemas
Eastwood City, Libis, Quezon City
3557921 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The comments are now being moderated and may not immediately be posted. Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I have set this comment section to be easily moderated and filtered against spam.