Friday, December 9, 2011

HTC Rhyme Now in Manila!

The HTC Rhyme caught my attention during its recent launch in Manila with the HTC Explorer and HTC Radar. It's the most stylish of the three and the most user-friendly to me. The design is sleek and clean plus the home screen is not as cluttered or manly as the other two.


It does the same things as my Blackberry when it comes to social updates, mail and web browsing, only it takes far better pictures with its 5-megapixel camera. 


I also like the idea of the HTC Rhyme Charm which lights up when there are incoming calls or messages and makes it easy to find that phone if well-buried in my bag. It also comes with a cool accessory, the HTC Rhyme Docking Station, which you can turn into an alarm clock that wakes you up with your favorite tunes, direct from the built-in Bluetooth speakers. 


All these are bundled for P25,500 now in Manila via authorized HTC resellers.


It all comes down to design and functionality now when it comes to gadgets for this travel blogger and music lover. My Blackberry has been to a lot of places just this half year. My primary concern was email on the go and calls at that time. Sad to say but I didn't consider the camera, which can actually serve as my travel camera or my back up, when I bought it so I have to lug my smaller camera all the time. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment

The comments are now being moderated and may not immediately be posted. Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I have set this comment section to be easily moderated and filtered against spam.