Friday, October 21, 2011

Blogapalooza Manila and Pure Imagination

I was invited to be a part of the first ever Blogapalooza in Manila and I came as Girl Kuripot. I was on the hunt for new opportunities and to be a part of a new, old community. Old because it is actually made up of friends whom I've grown to love and appreciate especially this past year when I finally chose to be a blogger myself. New because there were more people there whom I don't really know yet and it made me present to how much I can still grow both in blogging and in creating relationships. I wanted to say that I'm more than Girl Kuripot and this post along with the reviews of the companies that caught my attention in that event rightfully belongs and is most appropriate to Manila Overload. 


In the past, I admit that I had favored one blog over the other. Today, my heart belongs to everything I've created in the past year. I invite you to visit all of them, subscribe and start the conversations. It's all me and I do want to be at the source of all of them growing with love. All your comments are opportunities for conversations about what is important to us in life.  
  • Girl Kuripot, which is a community growing at such an unexpected pace 
  • Guiltless Getaways, which is where it all started and tells the story of my ordinary experiences made extraordinary and a world without borders
  • Manila Overload, which is a personal take and reflections on my everyday experiences and adventures
I'm glad I went to Blogapalooza and I finally got what it takes to fully express myself. It's to love the life I've created as a whole and if blogging is what I chose as an avenue, everything else about my life is leaking out perfectly. =) If you don't hear from me here, I'm probably expressing myself on posts in Girl Kuripot and Guiltless Getaways.  

Love,
Melody
meloy.co@gmail.com

P.S. Suggestions are welcome =)



Hold your breath
Make a wish
Count to three

Come with me
And you'll be
In a world of
Pure imagination
Take a look
And you'll see
Into your imagination

We'll begin
With a spin
Traveling in
The world of my creation
What we'll see
Will defy explanation
If you want to view paradise

Simply look around and view it
Anything you want to, do it
Wanta change the world?
There's nothing to it

There is no life I know
To compare with pure imagination
Living there
You'll be free
If you truly wish to be

If you want to view paradise
Simply look around and view it
Anything you want to, do it
Want to change the world?
There's nothing to it

There is no life I know
To compare with pure imagination
Living there you'll be free
If you truly wish to be

- Pure Imagination, Willy Wonka

No comments:

Post a Comment

The comments are now being moderated and may not immediately be posted. Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I have set this comment section to be easily moderated and filtered against spam.