Saturday, March 3, 2012

The Marriott Hotel Manila Sunday Brunch

Tomorrow is Sunday and it is mostly reserved for foodie adventures and spending some time with the family. Our favorite buffet place is at Sofitel Spiral but it is currently closed down for renovations. It's very timely that the Marriott Hotel Sunday Brunch came along. It is nearer to our location and I can say that the Marriott Cafe buffet selection was good and extensive. People go gaga over their Chocolate Room and drinks are already included (ehem, cocktails are available at the minibar *wink!).


As taught by J during buffets, I had the meats first.


Cru Steakhouse cooks them on the spot.


You can also choose to stay in this area where there are very comfy couches.


You will pass by the minibar on your way back to the main dining hall.


For my next plate, I had lamb, roast beef and seafood chowder.


Conquer this buffet by region if you want, there's a raw section filled with oysters and seafood, there's also a Japanese and Chinese section.


Just look at the Appetizer Section and Salad Bar!


Here's a fresh pasta sampling from Antonio's pasta bar


There's pumpkin tortellini, spinach gnocchi and salmon ravioli. I asked them to make a tomato-cream sauce for me.


I missed the bread and cheese portion because I was so full.


For dessert, I had mixed berries and mocha gelato.


The Marriott Cafe Sunday Brunch is available every Sunday from 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. To make the most out of it, I think you can stretch your waiting time a little more until 11:30 a.m. for your breakfast, unhurriedly have your lunch on the dot and then make room for some merienda before 3 p.m. =)

I'll talk about the Chocolate Room included in the Marriott Manila Buffet in the next post! Haha.

Store Details:
Sunday Brunch Open 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Newport City across Ninoy Aquino International Airport Terminal 3 (NAIA 3)
Buffet Price: P2000 per head
Here's the Complete Marriott Cafe Sunday Brunch Menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The comments are now being moderated and may not immediately be posted. Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I have set this comment section to be easily moderated and filtered against spam.