Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Yoshinoya Philippines New Menu Picks!

There are 8 new Yoshinoya dishes in Manila for all fans out there! I missed Yoshinoya in my recent Japan trip but it's okay. Haha. I'm not sure if I can get my Yoshinoya Yakiniku Beef quick fix there anyway. I just found another Yoshinoya winner. I don't eat chicken very much but I like the Tokyo Chicken!


By type of meat, here they are:

Beef (because we are beef-lovers)

Tokyo Beef (J's winning dish)


Veggie Beef (at first I thought it was for vegetarians, same taste as Beef Misono, more veggies and "simmered with sliced onions in a special broth of herbs and spices")

Chicken (because of my new fav)

Tokyo Chicken (My winning dish!, moist and it has no bone! haha)

Yoshi Chicken (think Bon Chon Chicken, that's it, better if while it's still hot and crispy)

Chicken Tempura (see Pork Tempura)


Pork (because there are two)

Pork Tempura (replace the deep friend pork fillet with chicken chunks for the counterpart)

Pork Tonkatsu


Shrimp (because it says "white prawn")

Shrimp Tempura

There you go! Available in all Yoshinoya branches. Plus, plus, plus! I hear they accept credit cards =)

Store Details:
Yoshinoya Philippines - G/F Robinson's Galleria Branch
6352206

No comments:

Post a Comment

The comments are now being moderated and may not immediately be posted. Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I have set this comment section to be easily moderated and filtered against spam.