Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Bizu Macaroons Menu Picks

I missed this year's International Macaron Day Manila by one day! You know about my love affair with Bizu Macaroons, right? There were a lot of unfamiliar flavors in the Bizu Macaroon selection during that ordinary day. Care for some White Truffle, Blue Cheese or Thai Peanut Macaroons?! Without my usual Pistachio, I decided to get those, 2 Vanillas, Mint, Raspberry, and Blueberry to complete my Bizu Box of 8.

bizu-manila-macaroons.jpg

The Vanillas are my next favorites to the Pistachios. I loved the White Truffle and the Blue Cheese. Who even thought of these flavors? The people here at home couldn't take the White Truffle but I absolutely loved it! I'm not a fan of the Thai peanut only because of the things on top.

bizu-patisserie-macaroon-flavors.jpg

Bizu patisserie sells 30% off on breads at night. I liked the Focaccia Bread Pesto, Tomato & Basil that I put in the take out at the last minute. I dipped whole squares in Balsamic Vinegar, Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Parmesan Cheese.

bizu-patisserie-focaccia-pesto-tomato-parmesan.jpg

Bizu Patisserie is included included in my Guiltless Getaways picks of restaurants in Manila

Store Details:
The Promenade - Greenhills Shopping Center, San Juan
Open Sundays to Thursdays 7 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Open Fridays to Saturdays 7 a.m. to 1 a.m.
724-2498 / 726-2496

No comments:

Post a Comment

The comments are now being moderated and may not immediately be posted. Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I have set this comment section to be easily moderated and filtered against spam.