Friday, March 2, 2012

Radio Frequency Treatment and Mariko Jet Peel

I went to the Mariko Skin & Body Center a few weeks ago to try out their treatments. Their tag line Hindi Mahal Magpaganda was quite enticing to me and one of their branches happened to be in the Greenhills area.


I had the Triple-C Gluta Facial with Vacuum & Laser and Jet Peel (P449 - P99 if Jet Peel only), Diamond Peel (P149) and the Body Slimming Multipolar RF Firm-Plus (P3880 per treatment - P15880 for 5 treatments - P35880 for unlimited 7 months).


I had my very first Radio Frequency (RF) Slimming Treatment in Mariko thinking that it was nearing summer and I might just continue to tighten my skin this way, improve its elasticity and tone, without having to do much exercise. (Yah, shortcut..)


I was pasted and covered in glycerin from my legs to my arms to my tummy and back to prevent the RF equipment from burning my skin during the process. It was a whole lot of circular motions. I could sense the heating of the fat tissue. I could feel warming of my skin. I could also control the degree of how much I can take by speaking up.


For my face, the very accommodating nurse Joy also did the other two treatments mentioned. My face was cleaned and exposed to steam for around 15 minutes before the treatments. The Diamond Peel was not painful and all those dead skin cells were vacuumed away. My favorite was the Basic Facial with Jet Peel where pressurized oxygen was used to exfoliate and put vitamins on my skin.


The End Result: 

My face felt smoother, looked void of blackheads and appeared less oily. 

As for the Radio Frequency treatment side effect, it came out one or two days after the treatment. A few very itchy red bumps appeared on my thigh - some in a form of a circular line. I was told that it was a normal but it was temporary. It's been there for more than a month now. It became worse and itchier during my trip when the weather was dry. I wasn't advised on what to do so it's still there until now - hopefully, healing and less itchy. (Yah, Lesson Learned.. Now looking into gyms, Barre3, Zumba classes and eating healthier...)

Store Details:
Mariko Skin & Body Center
Makati - G/F, LPL Manor, L.P. Leviste St. Salcedo Village
San Juan - G/F, Richbelt Tower, Annapolis St.
Pasay City - G/F, Holiday Plaza, Arnaiz St.
Mandaluyong City - G/F, Mandaluyong City Hall
Open Mondays to Saturdays 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Open Sundays 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.

1 comment:

  1. Looks delicious. Thanks for sharing your recipe. Happy blogging!

    Books and Manuals
    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete

The comments are now being moderated and may not immediately be posted. Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I have set this comment section to be easily moderated and filtered against spam.