Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Aysee Greenhills Sisig

I don't eat innards and the like. Except for Sisig. Some types of Sisig. Jeff introduced me to sisig through Aysee many years back in Pasig. I have never forgotten that first sizzling plate of sisig and the buttery flavor with hot sauce, soy sauce and calamansi. In my opinion, it's the best sisig in Manila. It is now in Greenhills and it's just a few minutes away!

aysee-greenhills-sisig.jpg

Aysee's has been serving very cheap food since 1986. This plate of Sizzling Pork Sisig cost us P120. Filipino food and short orders available here... Yum!

aysee-best-sisig-manila.jpg

Aysee is included included in my Guiltless Getaways picks of restaurants in Manila

Store Details:
Greenhills Shopping Center, G-Strip (beside Oyster Boy)
Mall Hours

No comments:

Post a Comment

The comments are now being moderated and may not immediately be posted. Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I have set this comment section to be easily moderated and filtered against spam.