Monday, August 16, 2010

Traveling Habit

One day I was jotting down the things I wanted to do on a post-it note and crossing them out one-by-one immediately when accomplished. The key here was to scribble the simple little things you found important, find a way to do them, throw the list away once you're done and hope to get something out of that. I smiled when I realized that I was applying what I did abroad in my life right now.

I never thought I could experience it here, a whole new thrill to discover and do things you haven't tried before in something so familiar. Perhaps it is time to open my eyes and look for something else in my birthplace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The comments are now being moderated and may not immediately be posted. Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I have set this comment section to be easily moderated and filtered against spam.