Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Peppering

I've been seeing a lot of reference to "peppered hair" lately in texts and found it quite poetic and nice. Personally though, I've just realized that it's ironic of me to be singling out white hair I see on my head and nipping every single one from the bud. 

It's weird that from other angles, the hair appears just grey or light brown and not really white but I still pick on it. Maybe I'm afraid of getting old or appearing old. But what is there really to be scared of? I guess only time will tell and one can always look at it from different angles...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The comments are now being moderated and may not immediately be posted. Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I have set this comment section to be easily moderated and filtered against spam.