Thursday, October 8, 2015

In My 30s

I woke up to reading my article in one of today's leading newspapers (head to my travel blog for my Korea posts - www.guiltlessgetaways.com) and I felt like it was my birthday again (even though it was a few months ago). There's so much to do in my 30s and this is just the beginning at my flat 30. Plenty of trying things I did in my 20s contributed to this point in my life.

I hope for a fruitful journey in the coming months and that I don't get tired of providing information to the people from all over the world through my blogs. Surprises just kinda creep up on you when you least expect it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The comments are now being moderated and may not immediately be posted. Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I have set this comment section to be easily moderated and filtered against spam.