Monday, October 5, 2015

Acupuncture and Ventosa Treatment in Manila

My back is adorned with fresh circles at the moment colored light red to burgundy. You see, I've been going to this facility slash house in Quezon City of famous Sisters "Regina" Shinrong and "Michelle" doing acupuncture for different types of ailments.



This is my third time for acupuncture and second for ventosa (hot cup though not really that hot). So far, it seems to be working. One advise I will listen to in the coming weeks would be to sleep by 10:30 p.m. the latest. Perhaps, my fondness for the sisters grows because I get asked what pains me so gently before the treatment, my (surprisingly) unabashed answers to their questions and a certain comforting warmth (physically where I'm treated) I feel in my body after everything's done. One of the nurses did the design on my back haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The comments are now being moderated and may not immediately be posted. Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I have set this comment section to be easily moderated and filtered against spam.