Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Stand-Up Comedy in Manila

I told you about The Grillery and their superb buffalo wings a few reviews ago. I didn't tell you about the stand-up comedy show that was staged upstairs while I was there. I was actually there for the launch of The Suplado Show of Stanley Chi and get my Suplado mug. Read more about the show here.


Getting confused? What I wanted to tell you really is that they have eat-all-you-can buffalo wings every Fridays and Saturdays from 8 pm to 10 pm for P350 per person (add P50 for unlimited rice). It's already a great meal and pulutan for you and your friends. They also have free stand-up comedy gigs once in a while so you can have the best of both worlds. As I said, I have never laughed so much in a long time. Here's a place where you can spend a very laid-back Friday or Saturday night in Manila.

Store Details:
Grillery Cafe & Gallery
7612 Guijo St., San Antonio Village, Makati
Open Mondays to Saturdays
Schedules for comedy nights are posted in this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The comments are now being moderated and may not immediately be posted. Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I have set this comment section to be easily moderated and filtered against spam.